Monday, March 18, 2013

Our NEW basement

BEFORE Entry to staircase 
AFTER Entry to staircase 
Before picture of basement 
AFTER Picture of basement
Curtains still needed to be added when this picture was
taken =)
We painted the walls white.
We installed carpet on the stairs and basement floor.
I made most of the decor and bought the white furniture at IKEA. 
BEFORE picture of small wall 
AFTER New entertainment center(Notice the curtains)
COMPLETED BASEMENT INCLUDING BABY TOYS ON
FLOOR ALREADY ;) 
IKEA book case transformed into a reading bench for the
boys! 
I bought foam at hobby lobby and cut it down to fit the bench.
I hand sewed a big white button in the middle to add just
a little bit of color on the seat.
I also took the extra fabric I had left over and made
two small pillows for Ryan to lounge around with 
I went to a second hand store and bought books strictly
for the basement. They fit perfectly on the ends of the
bench! 



I also added small cubes under the bench for storage space
for small toys. I got these small cubes at WalMart for $2



IKEA children's table $19.99
I used spray paint to paint it my accent color =) 

My office area 



IKEA storage unit...originally white with black door and drawers.
I used mod podge and scrapbook paper to make it more "Me"


Pinterest Idea for a dry erase calender 





Found this clock to match my colors at Target for $6.99!



No comments:

Post a Comment