Friday, March 22, 2013

2 1/2 year old Easter Basket

Instead of candy, I put bouncy balls and little Easter erasers in the eggs! 

2 1/2 year old Easter Basket:
(2) Bubble Guppies DVDs
Play doh
Gerber Toddler Dippers(good alternative instead of candy)
Fun ocean shaped Easter Eggs
Bunny Bubbles
Mini Trumpet & Harmonica Set
USBORNE Easter Sticker Book
Decorate the chocolate bunny
(I admit I did buy a little too much...in fact I bought a lot of the Easter stuff end of last
 season  so I actually forgot how much I really had!) 

7 1/2 month old Easter Basket

7 1/2 month old Easter Basket:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse board book
Fuzzy Easter Bunny
Set of Bright Starts interactive balls
No candy =) You can add puffs for this age! 

1 year old Easter Basket 
Instead of filling the Easter eggs with candy, I filled them with these fun
little quirky toys

One year old Easter Basket:
(2) little books
Gerber snacks
Mini water Easter game
Soft fuzzy frog


No comments:

Post a Comment